I’m glad to tell you guys that I’ll be hosting two of the upcoming Nintex Partner Roundtables in November.
The first one will be in London, on the 5th November, and right after I’ll be doing the next one in Amsterdam, on the 7th November. I’m looking forward to seeing all my dear partners in both cities, it’s going to be fun.
What is a Partner Roundtable?
For those of you that have never heard of them, our Partner Roundtables are the regular meetings that we organize between the Technical Evangelists and our Nintex Partners. Some facts, that explain better what it is and what it’s not:
- It’s exclusive for Nintex Partners, not for customers.
- It’s not a Marketing Event. The meeting is driven by a Technical Evangelist
- We review the news, features and anything Nintex related in the last year.
- We go through our roadmap in great detail and get our partners’ feedback, to make sure we’re going in the right direction.
- We always have someone from our Product Management team, to explain our partners our vision directly from them.
- The format is quite interactive, the conversation is always open to bring any topic from our partners and interact with the Tech Evanglist and/or Product Manager.
- It’s usually done in a few cities of EMEA. This time around we’ll go to:
- It’s free!
Want to attend?
As you can see, the Partner Roundtables is a great opportunity for Nintex Partners to get the latest and greatest from us and chat directly with us and the Product team. And, on the other hand, for us Tech Evangelist and Prod Managers is a wonderful opportunity to collect feedback, know what works, what needs improvement and take that in consideration when outlining our roadmap.
So, if you are a partner reading this, want to attend but not sure how to register, don’t hesitate to contact me or your local Technical Evangelist.
Hope to see you in one of the PRTs!